Outreach Time

This morning, our photogenX team got to find out the six places that are going out for outreach! It was such an exciting time for us. I know for me I had butterflies in my stomach and my hands were all sweaty and I couldn't stop smiling! :) Our leaders were teasing us taking longer than ever to show us the places that would be available for us. But soon, Johnathan turned out the slide show and the 5 places are, Cambodia, South Africa, Japan and Thailand, Philippines, and Mozambique. The first one that popped in my head was and South Africa. I didn't know about the third one so I went off to the prayer room and waited for 45 min. and see what the Lord wanted the third one to me. He told me Cambodia. I did have Japan and Thailand as the third but I kept having the word Cambodia speak over again.

I'm so stoked to find out this Friday were I'm going! I've always wanted to go to South Africa, but I know that if I don't go there I will prob. go there later on in the future. A lot of people are really nervous as to were they are going to go, but I'm at peace. I know where ever I go, that is where the Lord wants me. : ]

As for the money situation, I'm not freaking out about that as well! I know the Lord will provide :) I only need 3,000 dollars left and that's not that much if you think of the fact that I have been blessed with 6,000! Thank you Jesus!! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts