I Love YWAM

I love YWAM. I love this place!

This whole day has been busy and rough, but through it all there has been love!  First of all, the poeple here are SO friendly and outgoing! They definitely make you feel welcome! Also our leaders and staff have been expressing so much love towards us today! At first I just thought they were being friendly, because that's what they are supposed to do. But no. These leaders truly and deeply love us and want to help us anyway they can. Every time they express it by showing it or telling us, I start crying. I don't know why I'm so emotional today, but then I realized it's because the love they are expressing to us, is Abba's love. Daddy is so excited for us to be here! And it makes me feel so special and honored that Abba would even love me.

Now that I'm here, I'm scared and excited!  Scared because I have no idea what I'm going to do after the DTS, but excited because I know whatever it is, it's going to be amazing!

Well, I'm going to log out here and head to the prayer room and get me some Abba time :) Love all of y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts