I Miss Home

This past week has been extremely hard. I miss my family, my friends. I miss my mommy, sometimes I long to be in my moms arms her holding me, but I cant, and that's hard. I miss my dads laugh, and his silly grin, I miss his hugs. I miss my sister and brother, I just want to be with them and I cant. I miss my dog.  I miss my home, my bed. I miss the solitude I could get at home if I wanted it. I miss the food back home. There are so many things I miss and crave for back home. Sometimes I just fall apart. Other times I hold it together and move on through out my day. Most of the time I give it to God, and he gives me peace.

I sometimes wonder how I could possible be a long term missionary if I cant even be away from home for a week! I even had a hard time finding out where im going on my outreach, cause Ive always wanted to go to South Africa idk why but I have, and thats not where Im going. I mean I know thats not my time to go cause the Lord CLEARLY showed me he wanted to take me some where else. Im excited now! but a couple days ago I wasn't.  All I could ask is if everyone back home could pray for me. Some days Im ok, like today. But recently Ive just had the hardest time being happy cause I miss my family..SO MUCH! I know the more I struggle being here, I know the more Abba wants me to be here.

So, with that, just be praying :) I love you guys so much! xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts