My Life Is In Your Hands

When you read this I want to encourage you guys to not stop praying for me! Even though this day is about to end, when you wake up you can still donate money for my outreach! Please pray and ask God if He wants you to give. Even though this day is about to end, I'm still at peace even when I don't have my outreach money.

 I can honestly say I don't want to leave here. YWAM has been changing my life. I feel like a totally different person then when I first got here. I feel more confident, and strong in faith, and more alive then ever! My relationship with God is so different. I feel so much closer to him, and I feel so free from so many burdens I carried with me when I got here. I am so thankful for everything the Lord did through me these past 2 and half months. Even though I am changed, the Lord still has more to give me. So I ask you to help me, so that I may stay here and finish my dts.

I also actually don't have 900 dollars, I have 700 and that's it. I need 2,400 dollars more. I need your help.
Send this out to everyone you know...my life is your hands. :)

If you want to donate hers how:

Tax-deductible donations through my church at www.crccsc.org

From this screen, click “enter” and go to the upper right hand side of the page and click on “resources” and “online giving.” After clicking on “Click here to give online” the website will direct you to a window where you can quickly enter your personal information if it’s your first time giving. After that, just make sure to designate my name in the drop down box so that your funds will go to me.

Comments

Popular Posts