Tonight Changed My Life.

Tonight I was in the town passing free water bottles and snacks to the homeless. Talking to my friend Steven when I meant this girl named Nature, and for the past 2 hours she shared with me parts of her life story, her dreams and desires, and her relationship with Abba. She absolutely amazed me. I was just sitting in the dirt below her, looking up at this free spirited women with so much joy and strength in her eyes. She is homeless and pregnant, and yet everyday she trusts God.

When she told me they took her first baby girl away from her because she didn't have the stuff to provide for her. I was at the blink of tears. She told me she knew she couldn't keep her, and so she was going to give the child away, but once she looked into those pretty little eyes. She wanted to keep her and tried to keep her. But they took her away from her. I remember she just sat there quit for a while looking into space with her eyes watering. I wanted to hug her so bad.  And then she said, " it still makes me tear up sometimes." 

Now she is two months pregnant, and shes living on the streets. She is trying to stop smoking because of her baby. She knows its not healthy and I'm so proud of her. She has such big Dreams. She told me if she could have a house, it would have solar panels on the roof, and glass windows, and other stuff I don't remember much anymore. She even wants to buy a bus with rainbows painted on the side. And she wants to grow a garden. And she wants her son to listen to good christian music instead of this rap stuff. I know most of you guys are thinking, well how do you know she isn't just making this stuff up? I know because my spirit was telling me she was telling the truth. You could just tell, when you looked at her, that what you were seeing and hearing was the real her.

I couldn't wait to get the chance to pray for her, so when she asked for me to pray for her hands, I gladly said yes! After I prayed for her she totally got a word for me! She said she saw a angel beside us and it was pointing to a key whole which was me or it was on me. And she said she got the verse, "seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." I was totally shocked. Here was this women who was homeless and was pregnant and was prophesying over me! Not only that, but, that same verse that she spoke over me, it has been the same verse tons of people have gotten for me at YWAM!

I am still blown away by such strength she has. No matter how much worse it gets in her life, she has such joy in her to share about the good things the Lord has done in her life. I told her I would pray for her dreams to happen. So I ask, please, pray for her. If I had the money I would buy her a bus, a house with solar panels and a beautiful garden! But I know God has the money, so just pray that God will provide for her.

Hopefully tomorrow I get to go downtown and hang out with her some more. :) So wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts