5 days left!!

I just came back from my last class that we will be having here. I'm not sad at all that we are all splitting up. I'm so excited to head out and see what the Lord has in store for me and what I can give back to Him. I am bit nervous so please keep me in your prayers.

I also want you guys to know, that today I am putting all the stuff that I'm not bring on outreach into storage.  Such as my phone and laptop. So if you call me or text me just know I'm not ignoring you, just on the other side of the world. :) I will causally be making posts on here when I can, and my leader said I can use her laptop when I want to talk to people back home. This is my choice to not bring my laptop, because I want my full attention to be on my surroundings, and focus my attention on God, and His goodness.

I also would like to share with you guys what the Lord has been tugging on my heart. As most of yall know. I took this dts because of the Around the World Track- http://www.photogenx.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=104:around-the-world-track-with-photogenx&catid=45:photogenx-training&Itemid=94  and the Lord has brought it to my attention again, that He wants me to do this. At the time I didn't want to, cause I wanted to do something different. But the Lord has given me the desire to pursue this again. So my heart is on fire for this!

 Through out my outreach I will be praying about it and when I come back home I will have already made a decision. So please be praying for me, that I hear the Lord's voice clearly and if God wants me to go, that He will provide the money. If I go on the track, I will leave once again in January 2012 and be gone for a year. I am so excited at what the Lord is going to use me in. I feel at though I have nothing to give, but I have such a heart for the injustice of sex slavery, women and children, that I'm willing to try to do something.

Again thank you all so much for your prayers and support. Don't ever stop praying and don't forget I still need 700 dollars!

I love you all! God bless

Comments

Popular Posts