I Got My Money

Yesterday my school leader comes up to me and says, "Hannah, your name is erased off the board." My eyes grew to the size of golf balls and my voice turned into a really high pitched voice, "really?! I got all my money??" Sharee smiled as she nodded her head in agreement. "How? Who was it from?" And all sharee would say was that it came out of the donation box through YWAM. I knew my money was going to come in, I just didn't realize it was going to come in so soon! I smiled so big and looked up to the sky knowing God was smiling right down at me.

I can't believe it, Im really going! I finally get to be excited and start packing! Also I got a free backpack that I needed for my luggage! its in such great shape! The Lord really does keep his promises, even if its at the last min. :) So in 8 days at 5 in the morning Im leaving for outreach! Thank you all for helping me this far, I wouldn't be able to do if it wasn't for all of y'all encouraging me along the way and supporting me. I love you guys!

btw please continue to be praying for me because even though I can go on outreach now, I still need 700 more dollars.

Comments

Popular Posts