The Awe Factor

I've recently have been reading this book called "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. Im only on the first chapter and it has already made me fallen back in love with my Creator. I have read many books on God's love. But this book puts a whole dif. spin on things. I think everyone should read this book! And if you start to read it, don't rush through it. take it one chapter or one page at a time. and really think about what hes talking about.

The one thing that still amazes is the fact that earth (our home) is a speck of dust in the milky way. Literally!!
Yet God created every little detail on earth, and made it look so beautiful. He created something beautiful in a speck of dust. And the most amazing thing is He loves us so much! It amazes me at how much God cares for me, for all of us. I hope im making since, if not watch the video down below. It might explain a bit better than I.

">

Comments

  1. we are doing a study on this book and it has been AMAZING!! :) we're only on chapter 6 but so far it's been so convicting and challenging and exciting!!!! go God! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts