Getting a Secound Chance

I got a picture of me standing before God and I didn't embrace Him like I would in the past. I just had this guilty expression on my face with my head facing the ground. Now and then I would look up sheepishly up at Him, waiting for what He was going to do. To my surprise, He quickly dropped to His knees and grabbed hold of me and pulled me into one of the happiest hugs He Has ever given me. He had tears streaming down His face, and a smile so big it made His cheeks turn red. He whispered in my ear and said this phrase over and over again, "I've missed you so much...I've missed you so much Hannah." I was completely shocked and honored and I felt so blessed.

Then I got a picture of God taking my hand, showing me things that I had missed while I was gone. He was like a little boy so excited to see my reaction when I saw things that I have never seen before. He would tell me to go ahead and "ride this" or "go see that," but all I wanted was for His hand to be in mine, because right then and there, I realized how much He missed me.

I got this vision just last night, the same night I got the letter from Justin. The same night I decided that I too could get a secound chance with God. I have felt so distant from God that it scared me. But last night I opened up my heart to Him and he has changed my heart for the better. Again, God's love never fails.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts