A New Heart for A New Nation

As most of you know I'm back home now. It's been 3 days since I've been back, and adjusting to the time differences here and just adjusting back to my normal life is weird but I'm glad to be back. I didn't think I would be, because I wanted to stay in  Kona, Hawaii. But I realized once I got home, where my heart really wanted to be.

I can't stop thinking about East Asia. The more I talk about it. The more I miss that place. Someone asked me the other day why I missed Asia. so much and I told her, "I have no idea!"  But I came to the conclusion today, that I may have hated living in the city and in the busy atmosphere but I love the people and what the father is doing there.

I have no idea whats my next step in life, but I do know I'll be home for a while, doing things such as learning how to cook. Spend time with my mentors, get a job, a car, and save money for a new camera. I don't know what life holds after all those things, are accomplished but I hope and desire to return back to Asia. Before I came back Home I kept thinking about doing the track but just never felt peace about it, but I did feel peace that the lord was going to show me my next step in life when I get back home. And I think He already did. I can't stop thinking about Asia.  : ]

It amazes that though I have a desire to go back to Asia I don't know when, how, or what I'd be doing if I went back. But I'm not worried about it. I just got back home and I'm going to enjoy every moment of every day and not look to the future and worry of things that do not need to be worried about. I know that when the time comes to "worry" about those things, God will show me.

I love talking about everything I experienced so if you have any questions, please let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts