My Life is Forever Changed

For 3 months I traveled with 3 other people for 3 months through out East Asia, including N.K. I'm here now back in Kona, Hawaii doing our debrief. Since last Friday I've been deep in thought about everything I experienced. Its hard to put in words what I feel, when I don't even know myself what I'm really feeling. But I do know this, God is Love and if God is love, then love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always preserves. That is what God did through out my life and the people around me during my dts outreach.

Before we left for our outreach I never cared about going to East Asia. Now I can't wait to go back. :] I am so in love with Asia! I have experienced God's love in that place so much, that at times it was very overwhelming. I have so much respect for them as well, because they choose to follow God even when it means putting their life on the line. Even when we talked to the college students about Him they didn't quit understand it, but they were hungry and willing to be open to the idea of a God, that so loved the world He gave his only son to die on the cross. That we may live forever with our Father in heaven. 

You sometimes have this idea that your out to change the world but most of the time the world ends up changing you. That's what happened on my outreach. 

Comments

Popular Posts