Update

As most of ya'll know I'm at YWAM in Kona Hawaii doing my dts in PhotogenX! I have been here for almost 2 months now! :D I have learned so much being here. The Lord has been opening up my heart to heal me of my past and to capture me in His love :) I have also learned to be thankful in the little things in life! hehe :) for example, AC, hot water, quarters for laundry, food, cleaning supplies, etc. etc...
I have also learned to step out of my comfort zone and do the things I would never do back home. (I'm such a shy little girl back home) Such as, speaking in large groups of people, speaking and praying on stage in class or the prayer room. and speaking to strangers on the island itself. it has been extremely hard for me but the more I face my fears the less it scares me! Which is so exciting for me! Last week and this week I have realized that my whole life I belived in the lies that I am worthless, my voice doesn't matter, I'm stupid. I believed in the lies of self hatred which is not what God thinks of me. I know that I know, I have been healed of that lie, and I'm ready to live with self confidence.
I have so much enjoyed the intimacy I have had with my father since I've been here. My craving for my God has been so overwhelming I cant get enough of Him.I just want more and more of Him and I want to give, everything to Him, and I want to face the enemy in the eye and tell Him to back off cause I'm crashing through with Jesus by my side. haha Anyways my life is changing!
In 5 weeks I'm going to East Asia for 2 and half months!! :D I never thought the Lord was going to take me there but He clearly showed me He wants me to go there and I know He will do something amazing weather its changing my life or the people I'm around, or both! The only thing I need is about 3,000 to 4,000 dollars before I leave on outreach which I know is a lot of money in such a short time but I know God wants me to go, so He will provide. So I'm not here to ask for your money all I ask is that u pray that the lord provides in such a short time :) I know He will. He made it clear enough that He wanted me to go, He wont leave me hanging :)
I love all of you guys! I pray the Lord may bless you just as much as He has blessed me for just being here :)

Comments

  1. I can't believe it's been two months! When I get ready in the morning I look out my window and see your folks house. I'll pray every time I do that, that God will send you the money! We are in a waiting period as well--knowing what God wants us to do and waiting for the provision to do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts