2 Days Left

Hey you guys!


So I found out I have to raise 3,000  by this Thursday!!  If I don't get the money I wont be able to go on outreach and Ill have to come home. I know that God doesn't want me to go home, He made me very clear to me that I wants me to go to East Asia. I also know that is a lot of money, but my leader says since we are going to East Asia, its twice as much money than other places. It seems impossible to raise that much money in less than two days . But when God is in the picture, its never impossible. Just be praying for my team and I, that God will provide and someone or anybody will be willing to help! This is the rest of the money I need for YWAM so I know when I get it I will be so relieved! haha Anyway just be praying!! Thank you so much!!


Hannah <3

Comments

Popular Posts