Reflecting on the Bad and Seeing it is Good

Last night Jesus and I were talking about this season I have been in for a while. Long story short, I don't have a car and I don't have a full time job. But every week, papa blesses me with work and some how I have a ride or an availability to a car that day.

I was just being real with Jesus and telling Him, "yes this place I'm in, is very hard at times, but only when I focus on myself and my flesh. When I focus my eyes on Papa and lean on His understanding, and not mine its good." Then I asked Jesus why I'm in this season. I forgot what He said but I do remember this picture He showed me.

It was a picture of a pitcher. I then heard Jesus say, "that is you." The pitcher looked like it had melted in the sun, and there where holes on the side of it, and the handle was half way gone. The pitcher looked like it was in no way, ready to be used for its purpose. It could have been used. The only thing is, it would not only fill an empty glass but the table as well. Then I saw Papa's hands cover the pitcher and he started forming and shaping it. When He was done He removed His hands and there stood a beautiful clay pitcher.

He didn't have to say anything else. I knew what He was trying to show me. I am the pitcher and my maker is the Father, and the water is the holy spirit and Papa's love.






Comments

Popular Posts