Africa - Found My Passion

 Since my South Africa trip I've been processing a lot. I miss Africa; the kids mostly. Those sweet faces are constantly a reminder of how much I love Africa. I learned a lot about myself the 5 days there and 4 days traveling there and back. Abba really spoke personally to me. He showed me my future, my passion and His love for me. I was blown away every day. Its been 51 days since the trip to my beloved nation, and there is not one day I don't think about those kids.

Not only did I get swarmed with kisses, hugs, and happy faces. I came there wondering what my next step in my life is, and I left with an answer. I've decided to yes, to Abba and go to the PhotogenX Track next year. I can't say I'm not afraid, and I also can't say I'm not excited. I feel both, but over all I feel peace, and for me that is a very good sign. I don't know how the money is going to come in, but Papa, said if I go, He will bless me. So why wouldn't I go?

I have to admit though, I've known the answer to be "yes" for a very long time. I just was afraid to agree with it. During my time In YWAM I was ready to the do Track, but then when I came home, everything changed. I was afraid, and i didn't know if i was passionate enough to do it.

So when I went to Africa, I found that my passion was still burning inside me. What is that passion? Its to fight the injustice in the world. To love on those that having nothing but everything.

To travel to unknown places and share papa's love. To be a mother to the next generation.

I know if I don't do this, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. So why not now? I'm young, single, nothing is tying me down. So all I ask is if your reading this. Pray for me, as much as you can!

Also if you would love to see more photos of my travel in Africa, click on the link and it will take you to my fb Fan page. There you can click on my photos and scroll down the albums and you will see them. :)
Blessings!
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Visual-Addiction/152638891455620



Comments

Popular Posts