I will Trust You...?

In 10 days, I'll be on a plane headed to my most beloved nation, South Africa. I can not say these past several months preparing for it has been easy. It has been the hardest trip to prepare for. Last night the Lord reminded me of what I told Him the first day we had the meeting for SA. I remember hearing myself say, "lord if u will let me go, I will go. Even if you provide at the last min. I will trust you." Oh how easy it was for me to say it, but how hard it was for me to actually act upon it.

For some strange reason, when remembering that, it gave me comfort. Knowing that, He IS my provider. No matter how crazy this trip may sound. That I would comment to a 9 day missions trip, a month AFTER I got back from YWAM. I understand, it seems totally crazy that I would jump into something that fast, and your prob. right. I shouldn't have done it. But when I asked Abba if I could go and He said yes, there was no doubt in my mind that He wouldn't provide.

I may have doubted these 3 months that he would get me there, and I am sorry for that. But today is a new day, and I believe what He has told me everyday since then,"Trust in me, and I will provide," is true. I only have 300 dollars, and I need 2,000 more. In less than 10 day's I believe with faith in my heart that He will make it happen. He has proven to me, that nothing is impossible. So, as you read this, pray for me, that I keep on trusting in Him.

And if you will like to donate any kind of amount towards my trip:

http://www.crccsc.org/giving

So that your donation will be accurately posted, be sure and note: Hannah Nett- South Africa

(Matthew 6:26)






Comments

Popular Posts