Only 19 More Days!!!

I'm 19 years old now, and in 19 days Ill be graduating. Its such an exciting and such a  scary thought. I never thought that I would be ready to grow up, but now I am. I'm so ready! Ands its all because of God. (: I can honestly say when I walk up those steps to get my diploma, ill def. have tears rolling down my cheeks.  I'm just so happy that I'm finally here, and ready to be an adult. I finally made it! Thank you daddy. (:

I am sad, that my best friend isn't here to celebrate it with me. I do admit I miss him. I don't know were he went. But hes def. not were I think he is. I feel so weird graduating without him by my side. This whole thing about me graduating was such a big thing between us. But now that he is gone from my life, part of me wishes he was here to celebrate it with me.

Comments

Popular Posts