God is Love

Created by HannahElizabethN

"Even though lately some things have not been going so great in my life, I somehow still learn to love life and enjoy everything God has given me."

This is what people should be saying everyday in there lives. Why do we always look on the negative things in life? why don't we look on the positive side in life? There are so many things that we can be thankful for, but we just don't stop and think.
This is one of my big problems. When something goes wrong in my life, I get so depressed and sad, and I think that I have the worst life ever! But that's not true, at all! I have a home, which in many places in the world, many people don't have a home. I have a family who loves me and cares about me. I have a best friend, who's always there to help me, and make me happy when I am sad. :) I have other friends who are always there to support me. I have a job. I have cloths. I could go on and on... but the most important thing I have is Jesus. :D Jesus, is always here. His spirit is with us, everyday in our lives. Even when something bad happens, God is not punishing us and he hasn't abandon us. I may not know why bad things happen in this world, but I do know that God is love. And through all pain, and guilt, and depression, and anger, there is God, and He is full of love. So next time, when something bad happens in your life; smile. Because no matter what, you are blessed. With an everlasting kiss from our God.

Comments

Popular Posts