South Africa



Dear Friends,

   First, thank you all for your support during my YWAM training and outreach to Asia and N.K.  Serving the people of Asia and sharing the love of the Father was such an amazing experience.  God plainly showed me how much He loves every culture.  Every life is precious to Him.  Because of this, proclaiming the goodness and love of God to the nations has become my heartbeat.  I’m not sure yet of all the details, but I believe the Lord is calling        me to serve as a missionary at some point in my future.

When I returned home after YWAM, I felt like my next trip would be to Africa because of the deep love that has grown in my heart for that nation.  After praying about it, I felt like the Lord spoke very strongly to me that I would have the opportunity to go.

Well, it happened very fast!  My church, Crossroads Community Church (soon to be “City Church”), is taking a team to South Africa in February and I believe I’m supposed to go.  We will be in a small town called White River working with a YWAM missionary named Rich Hodge.  He works with orphans affected by the AIDS crisis and with troubled teens.  Our goal is to build relationships with the people there and share the love of God with the children by playing, feeding and spending time with them.  I am very excited to love on them the way the Lord loves on me.  The dates for our trip are February 4th to the 13th.

So here I am now asking all of you to pray for me and see if the Lord would have you support me.  I know it’s the worst time to ask for a donation, since Christmas is just around the corner and money is tight, but I am simply following God and obeying him. 

My needs are as follows:

·         $500 by December 31st which is my first installment of payments
·         $1000 by January 15th, second installment
·         $1000 balance before I leave on my trip

I am working full-time right now at Loft and hope to be able to replace my camera that broke in N.K. with the money I am earning.

Here is how you can donate:

  • Personal check payable to CrossRoads Community Church with “Hannah Nett – South Africa” on the memo line. 

Mail to: 
CrossRoads Community Church
Attn: Courtney Cline, Missions
416 Holland Road
Simpsonville, SC 29681


Thank you so much for your prayers and support.  I appreciate you so much! 

God bless,
 Hannah  

Comments

Popular Posts