I Got Accepted!!!

For some reason I always knew that I would be accepted into ywam in Kona Hawaii. I'm not trying to sound conceited in anyway, I'm just honestly telling you that is where i felt the lord wanted me to be.

Today I clicked on my Email and of course i got tons of spam but right in the middle of it I saw the DTS email and i started reading it.. "Dear Hannah, We are pleased to inform you that you have been..." before I read that 8 letter word I know I had been accepted and I was right. I was accepted into Photogenix DTS in Kona Hawaii. Seeing that right before my eyes made my eyes sparkle and a smile spread across my face :)

I didn't Cry or scream or freak out like I thought I would. It was like I already knew and i was prepared for it, or maybe it just hasn't set in yet.. All I know is I'm so happy and blessed by God. I feel so honored that He would pick me to join the photogenix team for 6 months. That I would live in the most beautiful place in the world. :)

He has given me everything. So from this day forward I give him everything that I still hold dear in my life. Everything that i have and that I am is His. Praise be to the God most high!

Comments

Popular Posts