3 Secret Hacks for Every Non-Morning Person

I think I have discovered a morning method that helps me start my day. As well as spending time with Father and that excites me! Mornings are so hard for me. Some times I wake up stressed and depressed, not wanting to get out of bed. Other times I wake up ready to start my day. But I have so many things I feel like I have to do, or want to do, I don't know what to do first. So I do nothing! Which is just as frustrating.

My mornings had to change ( I was going crazy!) but how?

With a few simple things that I have learned from life and from my husband.

1. Doing things even when you don't feel like it

For Example, I haven't enjoyed waking up early! My body always tells me to sleep in. But you know what I have learned? I love waking up early in the morning, I am the happiest and feel the most alive when I do. Want to hear a little secret?? When you think to yourself..." I don't feel like doing it!" Most times thats a lie your flesh wants you to believe, and not act on it. The truth is if you did it, you would soon discover you love doing the things you thought you "didn't feel like doing."

2. Add in little morning routines that makes you happy

For Example, I love opening all the blinds in the morning. When I do this simple act it helps wake my body up, and it fills my house with soft morning light. So what could you add to your mornings to make your heart happy?

3. Be consistent!

By creating a pattern into your morning routines, it will become easier to flow through the day. Also going to bed at a reasonable time is very important! This gives your body plenty of time to rest as well as helps with waking up in the morning. For me its between 9pm to 10pm. You will also need to wake up around the same time every morning. Soon you won't need an alarm clock, your body will wake it self up with the sleep routine you have put in place.

My Morning Routine 5:30am:

It starts out by waking up to my husband snuggling with me before he has to get up for work. I have decided that when my husband gets up I get up as well; no more sleeping in for me. While he's getting dressed, I slowly get myself out of bed. By the time he's grabbing his things to leave, Im at the the door to the garage to walk him out. He gives me a kiss, and I give him a big hug. We Tell each other how much we are going to love and miss each other. With Riley by my side, I wave goodbye, and watch him drive away.

When I come back inside, I feed Riley, and while he is eating I open the blinds, to let in the morning sun. Then Riley and I head outside. I walk up to my mini herb garden and cut a handful of chamomile flowers for my morning tea. While I am there I check on all my other herbs to see how they are doing. Then I give my thanks to Papa, for my little garden he has given me. When I am back inside I make my tea and sit down in the living room, with worship music playing I spend time with Father.

Comments

Popular Posts