"You of LIttle Faith"


That is what Jesus said to everyone who did not believe. When His disicples saw him back from the dead they ran to the other discples telling them the good news. Thomas did not believe and confessed with his mouth that unless he puts his fingers where the nails had periced through his hands and saw him face to face, he would not believe. John 20:25-26

When Jesus was sleeping on a boat, he was woken up by his disciples. They were afraid and thought they were going to die. Jesus replied to them, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he calmed the storms. Matthew 8:23-27

 Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.  But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?” Matthew 14:30-31

I could not believe what I saw yesterday. My own two eyes I saw it and before it happened I did not believe. Just like the crowd of people that would follow him, they saw other miracles, but when a new one would appear they did not believe because they had not seen it before. We of little faith doubt so easily, and yet, it is so much harder for us to believe. Why is that? I am not here to preach to others, but to myself.
 
 Just like yesterday, I did not believe even though, I have seen father do amazing things through holy spirit.

  


Comments

Popular Posts